Join us for services at Calvary Fellowship Fountain Valley:
- Sunday at 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. - no reservation required
- 4945 Cable Lane, Colorado Springs, CO 80911
- Telephone: (719) 382-3711
- Click here to email the church >>
- Casual Attire
NOTE: The 8:00 a.m. service is only 1-hour and does not include nursery or children's ministry services at this time. The worship for the 8:00 a.m. service is also "unplugged." The 10:00 a.m. service is contemporary and includes full ministry services for children, nursery to 6th grade. The Youth Group meets at 5:30 p.m.
Please note that all touch points in the facility will be cleaned before and after services and only one person will be allowed in restrooms at any given time. A facilities cleaning attendant will be positioned to clean restrooms after each use. Although not required, we ask that you consider wearing masks to ensure the safety and comfort of those around you.
Please note the following steps that have been taken to ensure your protection:
- We are only operating at around 30% capacity right now as we take a phased approach to re-entry under extreme social distancing guidelines.
- The facility team will be handling reopening operations while wearing gloves and masks.
- Congregants will be staggered in by our usher team (sidewalks are marked accordingly) and seated apart with 6’ of space between groups of 10 or less.
- Every chair has been cleaned.
- Every touch point is cleaned and will be cleaned after service.
- New Filters for the air conditioning units with high Microparticle Performance Ratings have been installed.
- Restrooms will be reserved for one user at a time and will be cleaned before and after every use.
- We will be transmitting on the radio (87.9 FM – within the FCC rules regarding proximity to the church facility) and broadcasting via LiveStream. Please see instructions below if you prefer to participate remotely.
Despite some of the limitations, we are delighted, nonetheless, to be making progress toward re-acclimating our congregation family back into regular facility use for corporate worship. It is our hope that we can start expanding facility use over the coming weeks.
If you are planning to attend service, please stress good sanitary behaviors and take extra steps, as necessary, to help us maintain a healthy environment. This includes human contact awareness, such as hugging or hand shakes, which we ask that you limit, temporarily, as you are able. In addition, should you have any health concerns, it would be prudent to contact your healthcare provider and stay home until treated. The coronavirus is characterized by mild symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, and fever. Illness can be more severe for some people and can lead to pneumonia or breathing difficulties.
The Board of Elders at Calvary Fellowship Fountain Valley ask for your continued prayers as we monitor COVID-19 containment efforts underway across the country. Our health and safety teams are working tirelessly to ensure the facility is clean and safe for public use.
Although we have great faith and trust in God’s provision and protection (Philippians 4:6-7; Psalm 91:1-3), we also understand taking precautions if you are susceptible to infection, have a compromised immune system or other health related vulnerabilities. Therefore, we will continue broadcasting services LIVE at 10:00 a.m. on Sundays (Mountain Time), which is streamed to multiple outlets, should you choose to participate remotely. The Livestream channel allows viewers to watch Calvary Fellowship Fountain Valley services via their Roku or Apple TV devices on their televisions. In addition, we will be broadcasting on Facebook and at www.CalvaryFountain.com.
The leadership of Calvary Fellowship Fountain Valley has intentionally reduced overhead expenses to direct more resources to local outreach and international missions. Who can fathom the potential of the church when we stop programming ministry for people and start propelling people into ministry?
The key for all of us is an intense desire and intentional effort to make every one of our lives count for the multiplication of the gospel in the world.
Regardless of your place in the church, remember that you are not intended to be sidelined in the kingdom of God. You may at times feel like the wrong person, thinking you are not gifted enough, smart enough, talented enough, or qualified enough to engage in effective ministry. This is simply not true. You have to Word of God before you, the Spirit of God in you, and the command of God to you: make disciples of all nations. So whether you are a businessman or a businesswoman, a lawyer or a doctor, a consultant or a construction worker, a teacher or a student, an on-the-go professional or an on-the-go stay-at-home mom, we implore you to ask God to make your life count where you live for the spread of the gospel and the declaration of his glory to the ends of the earth.
Reach out locally to impact globally.
43 Countries are currently being served by Calvary Fellowship Fountain Valley:
- United States
- El Salvador
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic