Watch Sermon Live
Calvary Fellowship Fountain Valley is delighted to offer the weekly message for all our friends and family around the world to enjoy. The Live Broadcast above will automatically play during our service time at 10:00 a.m. (Mountain Time) every Sunday morning.
Click the link below to select from archived sermons:
View Archive Sermons from Calvary Fellowship Fountain Valley >>
You can also watch live sermons, archived broadcasts, and other video teachings on our YouTube page:
Welcome to Calvary Fellowship Fountain Valley. We are a verse-by-verse, Bible-believing church with teaching and fellowship designed to help you establish a firm foundation of faith – to inform, mobilize and equip as we reach out locally and impact globally.
Calvary Fellowship Fountain Valley
4945 Cable Lane, Colorado Springs, CO 80911
Offices are open 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Tu-F
Service Times: Sunday at 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. / Youth Group at 5:30 p.m.
Dress Code: Casual – Jeans and T-shirt are just fine. Come as you are! All are welcome.
Plan a visit
Join us for services at Calvary Fellowship Fountain Valley:
2023 Sunday Schedule:
- 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. (Worship Service 1 in the Sanctuary)
- 8:00 - 9:30 a.m. (Calvary Academy in the Fellowship Hall)
- 9:00 - 9:30 a.m. (Prayer in the Upper Prayer Room)
- 10:00 - 11:30 a.m. (Worship Service 2 in the Sanctuary)
- 4945 Cable Lane, Colorado Springs, CO 80911
- Telephone: (719) 382-3711
- Click here to email the church >>
- Casual Attire
NOTE: The 8:00 a.m. service is only 1-hour and does not include nursery or children's ministry services at this time. The 10:00 a.m. service is contemporary and includes full ministry services for children, nursery to 6th grade. The Youth Group meets at 5:30 p.m.
Please note the following steps that have been taken to ensure your protection:
- Every chair has been cleaned.
- Every touch point is cleaned and will be cleaned after service.
- New Filters for the air conditioning units with high Microparticle Performance Ratings have been installed.
- Restrooms are cleaned before and after every use.
- We are transmitting on the radio (87.9 FM – within the FCC rules regarding proximity to the church facility) and broadcasting live on YouTube and Facebook at 10:00 a.m.
Men, Women, Children and Family
MEN’S MINISTRY: The Men’s Group, titled, Men of Honor, meets Thursday Mornings at 9:00 a.m. and is led by Bill McLaughlin. It is time to experience Iron sharpening Iron as men grow together in truth and understanding to become stronger men of faith – husbands, spiritual leaders and change agents in their spheres of influence.
WOMEN’S MINISTRY:The women’s ministry, led by Kimberly Valere, meets throughout the month for various activities. These are exciting gatherings you won’t want to miss. Please join us as we grow and learn of God’s love for women. Look for upcoming gatherings in the weekly bulletin or on the upcoming events calendar. If you would like to participate in the Wednesday Morning Fellowship Groups (9:30 - 11:00 a.m.), you can easily sign-up by contacting the church at 719.382.3711.
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY: CFFV KIDS (known as SPARK) is a Sunday morning environment for elementary-aged kids (K – 5th grade) that includes an engaging large group gathering for worship and teaching, alongside a more personal small group time with adult leaders. Led by Stacey Wilson and a team of qualified volunteers.
SENIOR ADULT MINISTRY: Calvary Fellowship Fountain Valley is pleased to have a thriving Over 50 Youth Group. That's right, the Fanner Bees is a ministry for individuals over the age of 50 but that doesn't mean they don't have fun. Rather, this is one of the most vibrant groups in the church. They meet monthly at various restaurants for fellowship and even play putt-putt golf and go bowling together. In addition, they support many of the ministries in town with outreach projects (including Compassion Sunday). If you want to get involved, just contact Ken and Karen Lippincott at 719.651.3018.
FAMILY MINISTRY: The Family Worship Service is only the beginning to help educate, equip and encourage parents to pass their faith to the next generation. We believe that the primary responsibility to pass the faith to our children lays with parents not the church. This is accomplished through an integrated home-centered, church-supported strategy. Calvary Fellowship offers church based, multi-media, teaching seminars as well as a one-of-a-kind Family Worship Experience that is unique to Colorado Springs. Imagine coming to services and experiencing a full theatrical presentation from Junior and Senior High Students, action packed and Scripturally-based. Then receive a special take-home kit complete with CDs, snacks, meal-time discussion cards and more.
YOUTH MINISTRY: Flashpoint is the Junior High and High School student ministry of Calvary Fellowship Fountain Valley. It exists to train and equip young adults to become Christ–like leaders, preparing them to make disciples of Jesus locally and abroad.
At Flashpoint, students are trained and mentored to become God–honoring, Christ–following leaders in life and in ministry. Every student has an opportunity to serve in a Flashpoint ministry area, and potentially take on a leadership role.
Qualified, accountable and caring adult leaders work with each student as he or she is taken through the IGNITE and FUEL discipleship and training tracks. In these tracks, students experience personal and spiritual growth as they are taken through intense discipleship courses that include bible study, prayer and worship. Students are also prepared as servant leaders and receive hands–on ministry training. Once students demonstrate readiness, they are UNLEASHED to serve in ministry areas. Click here to learn more >>
Calvary Fellowship Fountain Valley is pleased to support the following ministries. You can learn more about these organizations by clicking on the links provided.
- Destiny Project - Invests in local youth and helps them find their divine purpose.
- Crossfire Ministries - Crossfire is a no-cost grocery warehouse that reflects God’s love amid life’s tight places.
- Mercy’s Gate - Demonstrates the transformational power of Christ by providing food, clothing, counseling, and financial assistance to families in crisis.
- Connections 4 Life - Exemplifies the unconditional love that can be found in Jesus Christ by providing food, life skills, and crisis support.
- Colorado Springs Rescue Mission - A Christ-centered shelter for the homeless that also offers food, job training, and rehabilitation.
- Life Network - A life-affirming pregnancy resource center.
- Starting Over Workshops - Provides programs designed to transform the lives of prison inmates and equip them with essentials, housing, and job opportunities when their prison sentence is over.
- Rocky Mountain Life Foundation - A life-affirming ultrasound training facility for medical professionals across the United States.
- Creation Station - Provides free prosthetics and assistive living devices to people in need both domestically and internationally.
National and International Missions:
- Mediterranean Mission Outreach - An organization designed to mobilize, train and equip individuals and churches to give the Gospel message across the Mediterranean region.
- Calvary Fellowship: San Miguel - A sister church of CFFV headquartered in San Miguel, Mexico.
- Israel: Holy Land Missions - A faith-based organization called to be a compelling help to the suffering communities living in Israel.
- Frontline Response – Atlanta - Rescues men and women out of homelessness and sex trafficking throughout the Atlanta, Georgia region.
- National Day of Prayer Task Force - An organization with a mission to mobilize unified public and personal prayer for America.
- Compassion International - Provides spiritual, emotional, educational, and economic support to children in poverty across the globe.
- Cadence International (Military Ministry) - An evangelical mission agency dedicated to reaching the military communities of the United States and of the world with the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- Operation Christmas Child (Samaritan’s Purse) - A program designed to demonstrate God’s love in a tangible way to children in need around the world.
- Family Talk with Dr. James Dobson - Promotes and teaches biblical principles that support marriage, family, and child-development.
- The South Africa Mission led by Maggie Moonsamy - Provides the Gospel message, food, clothing, and medicine to families in need across South Africa.
- Transformation India Movement - Provides food, life skills training, literacy courses, child development programs, clean drinking water, and natural disaster relief to communities across India.
Calvary Fellowship Fountain Valley serves communities all around the world. Here is a map showing recent activity:
The leadership of Calvary Fellowship Fountain Valley has intentionally reduced overhead expenses to direct more resources to local outreach and international missions. Who can fathom the potential of the church when we stop programming ministry for people and start propelling people into ministry?
The key for all of us is an intense desire and intentional effort to make every one of our lives count for the multiplication of the gospel in the world.
Regardless of your place in the church, remember that you are not intended to be sidelined in the kingdom of God. You may at times feel like the wrong person, thinking you are not gifted enough, smart enough, talented enough, or qualified enough to engage in effective ministry. This is simply not true. You have to Word of God before you, the Spirit of God in you, and the command of God to you: make disciples of all nations. So whether you are a businessman or a businesswoman, a lawyer or a doctor, a consultant or a construction worker, a teacher or a student, an on-the-go professional or an on-the-go stay-at-home mom, we implore you to ask God to make your life count where you live for the spread of the gospel and the declaration of his glory to the ends of the earth.
Reach out locally to impact globally.
43 Countries are currently being served by Calvary Fellowship Fountain Valley:
- United States
- El Salvador
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic