Contact the Governor
Constituent Services Help Line: (303) 866-2885
Governor's Office, Front Desk: (303) 866-2471
Email the Governor: Governorpolis@state.co.us
Go to www.house.gov to look up your Representative by zip code.
Methods of Contact
- In-person meeting or invitation to an event - The legislator’s website typically has an online form to use for scheduling requests. Making a scheduling request well in advance of a meeting or event date is recommended.
- Postal mail - Postal mail can be sent to the member’s office in Washington DC or a district office in Colorado. Be sure to allow a few weeks for screening and delivery of postal mail to Washington DC.
- Phone calls - Typically, Congressional websites do not include a directory of staff. If you don’t have a contact person for the matter, you can call the general number for the office and the staffer answering the phone will help you identify the right contact person. If you are unsure where to call, it’s best to start with the district office.
- Emails - Congressional websites typically do not include email addresses for staff either. Use the contact form to lobby on a policy issue or ask a question. Request a response and include your contact information if you would like to hear back from the member of Congress. It may take days or weeks for a response due to the high volume of email.
- If you plan to communicate regularly by phone or email, it’s help to identify the right contact person for the office, so you can call or email that person directly.
- Social media - Although Congressional offices vary in their use of social media, nearly all of them use Facebook and Twitter regularly.
It is time to set aside the superficial. It is time to go deeper. It is time to Engage in Truth.
Join Pastor John Bornschein and Mike Mallinger every week on Saturday (1:30 p.m. - Roundtable Format) and Sunday (9:00 a.m. - Expository Teaching) for the Engage in Truth radio program on 100.7 KGFT.
It’s a critical hour. The church is in need of an awakening, and our nation is desperate for spiritual revival. God has provided us with a powerful tool—one that enables us to draw closer to Him, gain wisdom and understanding, and even change the world.
Drawing on a variety of perspectives, together, we will explore the truth of God’s Word—from its basic elements to the obstacles that hold people back. With inspirational stories, real conversations and interviews with leaders on the front lines, we will gain greater insights and establish a firm foundation of faith. It is time to Engage in Truth.
Special guests include Anne Graham Lotz, Joni Eareckson Tada, Rabbi Neal Surasky, David Barton and many others.
Welcome to Calvary Fellowship Fountain Valley. We are a verse-by-verse, Bible-believing church with teaching and fellowship designed to help you establish a firm foundation of faith – to inform, mobilize and equip as we reach out locally and impact globally.
Calvary Fellowship Fountain Valley
4945 Cable Lane, Colorado Springs, CO 80911
Offices are open 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. M-F
Service Times: Sunday at 10:00 a.m. / Youth Group at 5:30 p.m.
Dress Code: Casual – Jeans and T-shirt are just fine. Come as you are! All are welcome.
John Bornschein, Th.D.h.c, is the Senior Pastor of Calvary Fellowship Fountain Valley. He served as the Vice Chairman of the National Day of Prayer Task Force and was an Executive Member of the National Prayer Committee. His 22 years in ministry spans a range of vast responsibilities including time as a missionary, senior pastor and service with Mission of Mercy (now One Child Matters), Heritage Builders, Focus on the Family and the National Day of Prayer Task Force.
During his tenure at the NDP Task Force, John had the privilege of serving alongside ministry leaders such as Dr. James and Shirley Dobson, Anne Graham Lotz, Dr. David Jeremiah, Dr. Ravi Zacharias, Joni Eareckson Tada, Franklin Graham, Dr. Charles "Chuck" Swindoll, Greg Laurie, Dr. Tony Evans and Max Lucado.
John is the Executive Producer of “Drive Thru History: America”, the latest installment in the popular film series seen on History Channel International and Trinity Broadcasting Network. As an Executive Producer, John has also worked alongside some of the best creative minds in Nashville, turning out powerful patriotic and worship music, including “Let Freedom Ring” by Dennis Jernigan (Doxology Records), “America” with Rebecca St. James (ForeFront Records) and “We Pray” with BarlowGirl (Fervent).
As an author, John has contributed to dozens of resources including the books, Heal Our Land, Compassion Revolution, Start Your Family, Together in Prayer, Elevate Leadership and A Butterfly Soul in a Caterpillar World (with Dr. Beverly Rose). In 2015, John wrote Do You Believe? based on the feature film of the same title, distributed by Pure Flix Entertainment. He has authored For Life and The Front Line (a recommended read for the Chaplaincy programs at Columbia International University) and he recently completed a new book for the National Day of Prayer titled, A Prayer Warrior's Guide to Spiritual Battle. In addition, he has written for several publications including Horizon, Prayer Lines and Focus on the Family.
John is a frequent guest on television and radio programs across the nation (including TBN, FOX News, Blaze TV, GOD TV, Daystar, and Family Talk with Dr. James Dobson) and has hosted the Focus on the Family broadcast and Life Today on Salem networks. He is the host of the Engage in Truth radio show heard on 100.7 KGFT and a speaker at the popular Spiritual Growth of Children conferences, attended by thousands around the country.
John has studied business and theology at Ambassador University, Bethany Baptist Seminary and the Calvary Academy, an extension of the Ligonier Academy and Reformation Bible College. John has served at the United Nations in New York, alongside Chaplains at the Pentagon (Chaplain Colonel Kenneth Williams, Ph.D), with our Congressional Leaders (including the Senate and House Chaplains) in Washington D.C., with the White House Office of Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships and the White House Office of Public Liaison as a representative for the National Day of Prayer Task Force. But his true joy is his wife, Brandi, and their five children who love the Lord. They reside in Colorado Springs, Colorado.