Contact the Governor
Constituent Services Help Line: (303) 866-2885
Governor's Office, Front Desk: (303) 866-2471
Email the Governor: Governorpolis@state.co.us
Go to www.house.gov to look up your Representative by zip code.
Methods of Contact
- In-person meeting or invitation to an event - The legislator’s website typically has an online form to use for scheduling requests. Making a scheduling request well in advance of a meeting or event date is recommended.
- Postal mail - Postal mail can be sent to the member’s office in Washington DC or a district office in Colorado. Be sure to allow a few weeks for screening and delivery of postal mail to Washington DC.
- Phone calls - Typically, Congressional websites do not include a directory of staff. If you don’t have a contact person for the matter, you can call the general number for the office and the staffer answering the phone will help you identify the right contact person. If you are unsure where to call, it’s best to start with the district office.
- Emails - Congressional websites typically do not include email addresses for staff either. Use the contact form to lobby on a policy issue or ask a question. Request a response and include your contact information if you would like to hear back from the member of Congress. It may take days or weeks for a response due to the high volume of email.
- If you plan to communicate regularly by phone or email, it’s help to identify the right contact person for the office, so you can call or email that person directly.
- Social media - Although Congressional offices vary in their use of social media, nearly all of them use Facebook and Twitter regularly.
It is time to set aside the superficial. It is time to go deeper. It is time to Engage in Truth.
Join Pastor John Bornschein and Mike Mallinger every week on Saturday (1:30 p.m. - Roundtable Format) and Sunday (9:00 a.m. - Expository Teaching) for the Engage in Truth radio program on 100.7 KGFT.
It’s a critical hour. The church is in need of an awakening, and our nation is desperate for spiritual revival. God has provided us with a powerful tool—one that enables us to draw closer to Him, gain wisdom and understanding, and even change the world.
Drawing on a variety of perspectives, together, we will explore the truth of God’s Word—from its basic elements to the obstacles that hold people back. With inspirational stories, real conversations and interviews with leaders on the front lines, we will gain greater insights and establish a firm foundation of faith. It is time to Engage in Truth.
Special guests include Anne Graham Lotz, Joni Eareckson Tada, Rabbi Neal Surasky, David Barton and many others.